Integrating Foreign Policy Analysis and International Relations through Role Theory
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 1–4, January 2012
How to Cite
Thies, C. G. and Breuning, M. (2012), Integrating Foreign Policy Analysis and International Relations through Role Theory. Foreign Policy Analysis, 8: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00169.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!