Author’s notes: Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2010 conference of the ECPR Standing Group on International Relations and the 2011 Annual Convention of the International Studies Association. The author thanks Sebastian Harnisch, Charles F. Hermann, Kai Oppermann, and Steven B. Redd, as well as the reviewers and journal editors for their valuable comments.
The Reluctant Peacekeeper: Governmental Politics and Germany’s Participation in EUFOR RD Congo
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January 2013
How to Cite
Brummer, K. (2013), The Reluctant Peacekeeper: Governmental Politics and Germany’s Participation in EUFOR RD Congo. Foreign Policy Analysis, 9: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00174.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!