Author’s notes: Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2010 conference of the ECPR Standing Group on International Relations and the 2011 Annual Convention of the International Studies Association. The author thanks Sebastian Harnisch, Charles F. Hermann, Kai Oppermann, and Steven B. Redd, as well as the reviewers and journal editors for their valuable comments.
The Reluctant Peacekeeper: Governmental Politics and Germany’s Participation in EUFOR RD Congo
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January 2013
How to Cite
Brummer, K. (2013), The Reluctant Peacekeeper: Governmental Politics and Germany’s Participation in EUFOR RD Congo. Foreign Policy Analysis, 9: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00174.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!