Jeff Bridoux, Postdoctoral Fellow “Political Economies of Democratisation”, European Research Council, Department of International Politics, Aberystwyth University. This project is funded by the European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework programme (2007–2013)—project grant no. 202596. The views expressed here remain those of the author.
Liberal Democracy Promotion in Iraq: A Model for the Middle East and North Africa?†
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 327–346, July 2013
How to Cite
Bridoux, Jeff and Malcolm Russell. (2012) Liberal Democracy Promotion in Iraq: A Model for the Middle East and North Africa? Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00181.x
The authors wish to thank the anonymous reviewers, Milja Kurki, Daniel McCarthy, Damien Van Puyvelde, and the Security Research Group at the Department of International Politics, Aberystwyth University, for their excellent comments and invaluable contribution to this article.
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework programme (2007 - 2013). Grant Number: 202596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!