Jeff Bridoux, Postdoctoral Fellow “Political Economies of Democratisation”, European Research Council, Department of International Politics, Aberystwyth University. This project is funded by the European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework programme (2007–2013)—project grant no. 202596. The views expressed here remain those of the author.
Liberal Democracy Promotion in Iraq: A Model for the Middle East and North Africa?†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 327–346, July 2013
How to Cite
Bridoux, Jeff and Malcolm Russell. (2012) Liberal Democracy Promotion in Iraq: A Model for the Middle East and North Africa? Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00181.x
The authors wish to thank the anonymous reviewers, Milja Kurki, Daniel McCarthy, Damien Van Puyvelde, and the Security Research Group at the Department of International Politics, Aberystwyth University, for their excellent comments and invaluable contribution to this article.
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework programme (2007 - 2013). Grant Number: 202596
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!