Author's note. Experiment conducted by Time-sharing Experiments for the Social Sciences, NSF Grant 0094964, Diana C. Mutz and Arthur Lupia, Principal Investigators. An earlier version was presented at the 2009 meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. We thank John Bullock, Claudine Gay, Gary Segura, Mike Tomz, Jonathan Wand, and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments.
Culture Clash or Democratic Peace?: Results of a Survey Experiment on the Effect of Religious Culture and Regime Type on Foreign Policy Opinion Formation
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 143–170, April 2013
How to Cite
Lacina, Bethany and Charlotte Lee. (2012) Culture Clash or Democratic Peace?: Results of a Survey Experiment on the Effect of Religious Culture and Regime Type on Foreign Policy Opinion Formation. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00183.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!