Author's Note: The authors thank Scott Wolford and three anonymous readers for their insightful comments. Any errors and omissions are the author's alone. Previous versions of this paper were presented at the 2010 Southern Political Science Association Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, and the 2009 American Political Science Association Annual Meeting in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Cool Hand Nuke: Lessons From the Quiet Diplomacy of the Cienfuegos Non-Crisis
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 189–201, April 2013
How to Cite
Crall, Dennis A. and Thomas M. Martin, (2012) Cool Hand Nuke: Lessons From the Quite Diplomacy of the Cienfuegos Non-Crisis. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00184.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!