Author's notes: I thank Seden Akcinaroglu, Brian Gaines, and three reviewers for helpful comments. I am grateful to the European Union Center and the Graduate College at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and to the Survey Research Lab at the University of Illinois, Chicago, for funding this research.
Interpersonal Discussions and Attitude Formation on Foreign Policy: the Case of Polish Involvement in the Iraq War
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 103–123, January 2013
How to Cite
Radziszewski, Elizabeth. (2012) Interpersonal Discussions and Attitude Formation on Foreign Policy: the Case of Polish Involvement in the Iraq War. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00188.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!