Author's note: I thank John Vasquez, Paul Diehl, James M. Scott, Cooper Drury, Gennady Rudkevich, Shyam Kulkarni, Konstantinos Travlos, Evangeline M. Reynolds, and three anonymous reviewers for many insightful comments and suggestions for improving this study.
The Taming of The Red Dragon: The Militarized Worldview and China's Use of Force, 1949–2001
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 387–407, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, Xiaoting (2012) The Taming of The Red Dragon: The Militarized Worldview and China's Use of Force, 1949–2001. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00193.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!