Author's note: I thank John Vasquez, Paul Diehl, James M. Scott, Cooper Drury, Gennady Rudkevich, Shyam Kulkarni, Konstantinos Travlos, Evangeline M. Reynolds, and three anonymous reviewers for many insightful comments and suggestions for improving this study.
The Taming of The Red Dragon: The Militarized Worldview and China's Use of Force, 1949–2001
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 387–407, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, Xiaoting (2012) The Taming of The Red Dragon: The Militarized Worldview and China's Use of Force, 1949–2001. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00193.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!