This work was supported by Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Research Fund of 2011–2012.
The North African Revolutions: A Chance to Rethink European Externalization of the Handling of Non-EU Migrant Inflows†
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 409–431, October 2013
How to Cite
Richey, M. (2013), The North African Revolutions: A Chance to Rethink European Externalization of the Handling of Non-EU Migrant Inflows. Foreign Policy Analysis, 9: 409–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00195.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!