A supplemental appendix containing additional empirical tests is available at: https://sites.google.com/site/timothympetersonosu/research.
Trade Relationships and Asymmetric Crisis Perception†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 223–239, April 2013
How to Cite
Peterson Timothy M. and Jerome F. Venteicher II. (2012) Trade Relationships and Asymmetric Crisis Perception. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00197.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!