The author thanks Karen Alter, Sara McLaughlin Mitchell, Charles Wesley Powell, Luc Reydams, Jerzy Szymański, Erik Voeten, and Greg Vonnahme for their invaluable comments on this project.
Two Courts Two Roads: Domestic Rule of Law and Legitimacy of International Courts†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 349–368, October 2013
How to Cite
Powell, Emilia Justyna. (2012) Two Courts Two Roads: Domestic Rule of Law and Legitimacy of International Courts. Foreign Policy Analysis, doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2012.00198.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!