Use of qualitative research as evidence in the clinical guideline program of the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 169–172, September 2009
How to Cite
Tan, T. P., Stokes, T. and Shaw, E. J. (2009), Use of qualitative research as evidence in the clinical guideline program of the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 7: 169–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2009.00135.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!