Are we providing the best possible pain management for our elderly patients in the acute-care setting?
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 173–180, September 2009
How to Cite
McLiesh, P., Mungall, D. and Wiechula, R. (2009), Are we providing the best possible pain management for our elderly patients in the acute-care setting?. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 7: 173–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2009.00138.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.