Interventions to reduce the incidence of falls in older adult patients in acute-care hospitals: a systematic review
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 243–249, December 2009
How to Cite
Stern, C. and Jayasekara, R. (2009), Interventions to reduce the incidence of falls in older adult patients in acute-care hospitals: a systematic review. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 7: 243–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2009.00143.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!