The article is based on a systematic review, the full report of which can be found at http://www.joannabriggs.edu.au/pubs/systematic_reviews.php (in press).
Cognitive leisure activities and their role in preventing dementia: a systematic review
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 2–17, March 2010
How to Cite
Stern, C. and Munn, Z. (2010), Cognitive leisure activities and their role in preventing dementia: a systematic review. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 8: 2–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2010.00150.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.