The summary author acknowledges the financial support of Australian Wound Management Association (AWMA). This Cochrane review was appraised for an Australian evidence-based guideline currently being prepared by AWMA.
Summaries of Nursing Care-Related Systematic Reviews from the Cochrane Library: Compression for venous leg ulcers
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 39–40, March 2010
How to Cite
Haesler, E. (2010), Summaries of Nursing Care-Related Systematic Reviews from the Cochrane Library: Compression for venous leg ulcers. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 8: 39–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2010.00154.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.