Summaries of Nursing Rare-Related Systematic Reviews from the Cochrane Library: Bone marrow harvest versus peripheral stem cell collection for haematopoietic stem cell donation in healthy donors
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 8, Issue 2, page 105, June 2010
How to Cite
Lang, D. S. (2010), Summaries of Nursing Rare-Related Systematic Reviews from the Cochrane Library: Bone marrow harvest versus peripheral stem cell collection for haematopoietic stem cell donation in healthy donors. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 8: 105. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2010.00161.x
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.