Impact of patient characteristics on orthopaedic and trauma patients' perceptions of individualised nursing care
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2010 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 259–267, December 2010
How to Cite
Suhonen, R., Land, L., Välimäki, M., Berg, A., Idvall, E., Kalafati, M., Katajisto, J., Lemonidou, C., Schmidt, L. A. and Leino-Kilpi, H. (2010), Impact of patient characteristics on orthopaedic and trauma patients' perceptions of individualised nursing care. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 8: 259–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2010.00185.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!