Implementation of best practice for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in an acute care setting
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2011 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 32–38, March 2011
How to Cite
Chung, S. K., Ahn, M. J., Yoo, J. Y., Choi, M., Hyang, N., Woo, S. R., Kim, S.-S., Kim, S. A. and Oh, E. G. (2011), Implementation of best practice for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in an acute care setting. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 9: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2010.00198.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.