Evidence, patient preferences and patient-centred care
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2011 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 335–336, December 2011
How to Cite
Hopp, L. (2011), Evidence, patient preferences and patient-centred care. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 9: 335–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2011.00183.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.