Conflict of interest: We declare that we have no conflict of interests.
Translating evidence into nursing practice: oral hygiene for care dependent adults
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2011 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 172–183, June 2011
How to Cite
Chan, E. Y., Lee, Y. K., Poh, T. H., Ng, I. H. L. and Prabhakaran, L. (2011), Translating evidence into nursing practice: oral hygiene for care dependent adults. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 9: 172–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2011.00214.x
Source of funding: None.
Ethical approval: This study has obtained the ethical approval from the National Healthcare Group Domain Specific Review Boards, Singapore.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.