Nurse-led clinics as an effective service for cardiac patients: results from a systematic review
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2011 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 199–214, September 2011
How to Cite
Schadewaldt, V. and Schultz, T. (2011), Nurse-led clinics as an effective service for cardiac patients: results from a systematic review. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 9: 199–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2011.00217.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.