Effectiveness of strategies for the management and/or prevention of hypothermia within the adult perioperative environment
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2011 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 337–345, December 2011
How to Cite
Moola, S. and Lockwood, C. (2011), Effectiveness of strategies for the management and/or prevention of hypothermia within the adult perioperative environment. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 9: 337–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2011.00227.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.