Response to ‘Treatment of periodontal infection does not reduce the rates of poor pregnancy outcomes’
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2011 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 9, Issue 4, page 451, December 2011
How to Cite
George, A. (2011), Response to ‘Treatment of periodontal infection does not reduce the rates of poor pregnancy outcomes’. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 9: 451. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2011.00240.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.