Current evidence on evidence-based practice training in allied health: a systematic review of the literature
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2012 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 347–360, December 2012
How to Cite
Dizon, J. M. R., Grimmer-Somers, K. A. and Kumar, S. (2012), Current evidence on evidence-based practice training in allied health: a systematic review of the literature. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 10: 347–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2012.00295.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.