This is a summary of a Cochrane Review. The full citation and the names of the researchers who conducted the Review are listed in the Reference section below.
COCHRANE NURSING CARE CORNER
Statins for acute ischaemic stroke
Summaries of Nursing Care-Related Systematic Reviews from the Cochrane Library
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare © 2012 The Joanna Briggs Institute
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 417–418, December 2012
How to Cite
Kamienski, M. (2012), Statins for acute ischaemic stroke. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 10: 417–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1609.2012.00300.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.