CHILDREN OF SAME-SEX PARENTS DESERVE THE SECURITY BLANKET OF THE PARENTAGE PRESUMPTION*
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Family Court Review
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 74–86, January 2006
How to Cite
Rosato, J. L. (2006), CHILDREN OF SAME-SEX PARENTS DESERVE THE SECURITY BLANKET OF THE PARENTAGE PRESUMPTION. Family Court Review, 44: 74–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1617.2006.00068.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!