CHOOSING A TEXT FOR THE FAMILY LAW CURRICULUM OF THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Family Court Review
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 584–589, October 2006
How to Cite
Ross, C. J. (2006), CHOOSING A TEXT FOR THE FAMILY LAW CURRICULUM OF THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY. Family Court Review, 44: 584–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1617.2006.00110.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!