THE FAMILY LAW EDUCATION REFORM PROJECT: HOW THE PROPOSED CHANGES WOULD (AND COULD) ATTRACT STUDENTS TO FAMILY LAW COURSES
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Family Court Review
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 595–600, October 2006
How to Cite
Collentine, A. (2006), THE FAMILY LAW EDUCATION REFORM PROJECT: HOW THE PROPOSED CHANGES WOULD (AND COULD) ATTRACT STUDENTS TO FAMILY LAW COURSES. Family Court Review, 44: 595–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1617.2006.00112.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!