WHAT FAMILY LAWYERS ARE REALLY DOING WHEN THEY NEGOTIATE
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Family Court Review
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 612–622, October 2006
How to Cite
Schneider, A. K. and Mills, N. (2006), WHAT FAMILY LAWYERS ARE REALLY DOING WHEN THEY NEGOTIATE. Family Court Review, 44: 612–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1617.2006.00114.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!