REEVALUATING WHERE WE STAND: A COMPREHENSIVE SURVEY OF AMERICA'S FAMILY JUSTICE SYSTEMS
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Family Court Review
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 230–257, April 2008
How to Cite
Babb, B. A. (2008), REEVALUATING WHERE WE STAND: A COMPREHENSIVE SURVEY OF AMERICA'S FAMILY JUSTICE SYSTEMS. Family Court Review, 46: 230–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1617.2008.00197.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!