INFORMED CHOICE AND EMERGENT SYSTEMS AT THE GROWTH EDGE OF COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Family Court Review
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 239–248, April 2011
How to Cite
Tesler, P. H. (2011), INFORMED CHOICE AND EMERGENT SYSTEMS AT THE GROWTH EDGE OF COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE. Family Court Review, 49: 239–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1617.2011.01367.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!