PHYSICAL EDUCATION: AMENDING THE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES EDUCATION ACT TO RESTRICT RESTRAINT AND SECLUSION IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Family Court Review
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 400–414, April 2011
How to Cite
Miller, J. P. (2011), PHYSICAL EDUCATION: AMENDING THE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES EDUCATION ACT TO RESTRICT RESTRAINT AND SECLUSION IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS. Family Court Review, 49: 400–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1617.2011.01380.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!