MATERNAL SEPARATIONS DURING THE REENTRY YEARS FOR 100 INFANTS RAISED IN A PRISON NURSERY
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Family Court Review
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 77–90, January 2012
How to Cite
Byrne, M. W., Goshin, L. and Blanchard-Lewis, B. (2012), MATERNAL SEPARATIONS DURING THE REENTRY YEARS FOR 100 INFANTS RAISED IN A PRISON NURSERY. Family Court Review, 50: 77–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1617.2011.01430.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!