My sincerest gratitude must be placed with Professor Andrew Schepard and the six editors that sacrificed their time for me and this Journal: Laura Damiano, Elise Dunton, Rachel Goldenberg, Ryan Larson, Courtney Rodriguez and Trinh Tran. Thank you to the staff of Volume 50 and 51 of the Family Court Review at Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University. But special thanks to Elanie J. Cintron, Tanya Mir, and Brittany Reiner for their support. I would not have made it this far without my parents, Brian and Vicki, my siblings, Brian, Julia, and Elisabeth or my Grandparents. My beautiful, loving girlfriend, Hallie, has provided me unconditional support from the day I sent my law school applications until the day I walked and received my diploma. Thank you for putting up with me.
Drawing the Necessary Line: A Review of Dating Domestic Violence Statutes around the United States
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Family Court Review
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 679–692, October 2012
How to Cite
Greenlees, G. T. (2012), Drawing the Necessary Line: A Review of Dating Domestic Violence Statutes around the United States. Family Court Review, 50: 679–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1617.2012.01486.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!