Transvenous pacing lead-induced superior vena cava syndrome: What do we know?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 College of Surgeons of Hong Kong
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 125–126, November 2009
How to Cite
Wong, R. H.L., Chai, J., Ng, C. S.H., Wan, I. Y.P., Wan, S. and Underwood, M. J. (2009), Transvenous pacing lead-induced superior vena cava syndrome: What do we know?. Surgical Practice, 13: 125–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1633.2009.00462.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Received 23 February 2009; accepted 8 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.