Value of monitoring postoperative intra-abdominal drainage fluid for the diagnosis of postoperative pancreatic fistula: Results of a prospective study in 134 patients
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 College of Surgeons of Hong Kong
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 102–107, November 2009
How to Cite
Shi, C., Jin, D., Xu, B. and Lou, W. (2009), Value of monitoring postoperative intra-abdominal drainage fluid for the diagnosis of postoperative pancreatic fistula: Results of a prospective study in 134 patients. Surgical Practice, 13: 102–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1633.2009.00463.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Received 3 March 2009; accepted 26 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!