Cerebral motor cortical mapping: Awake procedure is preferable to general anaesthesia
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 College of Surgeons of Hong Kong
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 12–18, February 2010
How to Cite
Chan, D. T.M., Kan, P. K.Y., Lam, J. M.K., Zhu, X.-L., Chan, Y.-L., Mak, H. K.F., Wong, T. Y.Y. and Poon, W.-S. (2010), Cerebral motor cortical mapping: Awake procedure is preferable to general anaesthesia. Surgical Practice, 14: 12–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1633.2010.00479.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 3 August 2009; accepted 21 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.