Cystoscopic and video-urodynamic features of a ketamine abuser
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 College of Surgeons of Hong Kong
Volume 14, Issue 1, page 33, February 2010
How to Cite
Chu, P. S.K., Yu, C. and Man, C.-W. (2010), Cystoscopic and video-urodynamic features of a ketamine abuser. Surgical Practice, 14: 33. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1633.2010.00483.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 25 October 2009; accepted 30 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!