Conflict of interest or financial disclosure: none.
Evolution of intracranial aneurysm treatment: From Hunterian ligation to the flow diverter
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Surgical Practice © 2011 College of Surgeons of Hong Kong
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 16–20, February 2011
How to Cite
Wong, G. K.C., Tan, H.-B., Kwan, M. C.L., Ng, R. Y.T., Yu, S. C.H., Zhu, X.-L. and Poon, W.-S. (2011), Evolution of intracranial aneurysm treatment: From Hunterian ligation to the flow diverter. Surgical Practice, 15: 16–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1633.2010.00534.x
This paper was presented at the 1st AMM-AMS-HKAM Tripartite Congress on 14th November 2010.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Received 23 November 2010; accepted 29 December 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Recanalization with subsequent near-total occlusion of an internal carotid artery aneurysm after immediate thrombotic occlusion using a flow-diverting stent, Journal of Neurosurgery, 2012, 116, 4, 888, , , ,
- 2Current status of computational fluid dynamics for cerebral aneurysms: The clinician’s perspective, Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, 2011, 18, 10, 1285, ,
- 3Flow diverting stents for cerebral aneurysm treatment: Time to replace coiling?, Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, 2011, 18, 8, 1143, , ,