Near-infrared indocyanide green videoangiography-guided intracranial aneurysm surgery
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Surgical Practice © 2011 College of Surgeons of Hong Kong
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 109–110, August 2011
How to Cite
Wong, G. K.C. and Poon, W.-S. (2011), Near-infrared indocyanide green videoangiography-guided intracranial aneurysm surgery. Surgical Practice, 15: 109–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1633.2011.00554.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Received 24 August 2010; accepted 14 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.