Microcatheter branch protection technique for coil embolization of wide-necked ruptured internal carotid artery aneurysm
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Surgical Practice © 2011 College of Surgeons of Hong Kong
Volume 15, Issue 4, page 149, November 2011
How to Cite
Wong, G. K.C., Yu, S. C.H. and Poon, W.-S. (2011), Microcatheter branch protection technique for coil embolization of wide-necked ruptured internal carotid artery aneurysm. Surgical Practice, 15: 149. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1633.2011.00567.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 11:11AM EST
- Received 1 April 2011; accepted 6 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.