aEd & Molly Smith Centennial Professor of Business Law, McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin.
Stoneridge, Securities Fraud Litigation, and the Supreme Court
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2008, Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 611–683, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Prentice, R. A. (2008), Stoneridge, Securities Fraud Litigation, and the Supreme Court. American Business Law Journal, 45: 611–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1714.2008.00065.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!