aProfessor in the Practice of Law and Management, Yale School of Management. I presented earlier versions of this paper at the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, the University of Florida's Huber Hurst Faculty Research Seminar, the University of Pennsylvania's Zicklin Center Faculty Seminar, and the University of Michigan's Legal Studies Faculty Seminar. I gratefully acknowledges helpful feedback from my colleagues in each of these fora.
What's Law Got to Do With It?: Integrating Law and Strategy
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author. American Business Law Journal © 2010 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 587–639, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Bagley, C. E. (2010), What's Law Got to Do With It?: Integrating Law and Strategy. American Business Law Journal, 47: 587–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1714.2010.01105.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!