A Proactive Proposal for Self-Regulation of the Actuarial Profession: A Means of Avoiding the Audit Profession's Post-Enron Regulatory Fate
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. American Business Law Journal © 2011 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 641–711, December 2011
How to Cite
Gunz, S. and Jennings, M. M. (2011), A Proactive Proposal for Self-Regulation of the Actuarial Profession: A Means of Avoiding the Audit Profession's Post-Enron Regulatory Fate. American Business Law Journal, 48: 641–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1714.2011.01122.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!