We would like to gratefully acknowledge the research support provided by the Ross and Kogod Schools of Business and the research assistance of Evelyn Liristis, as well as the helpful insights and thoughtful suggestions of Timothy L. Fort, David W. Hess, and Eliot P. Bates. We also wish to thank several anonymous reviewers and the editors of the American Business Law Journal for a series of useful comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors or omissions remain our responsibility. An earlier version of this article was selected as a 2011 Distinguished Proceedings Paper and as a finalist for the 2011 Holmes-Cardozo Award for outstanding scholarship by the Academy of Legal Studies in Business.
The Law and Ethics of Restrictions on an Employee's Post-Employment Mobility
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors American Business Law Journal © 2012 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–61, March 2012
How to Cite
Bishara, N. D. and Westermann-Behaylo, M. (2012), The Law and Ethics of Restrictions on an Employee's Post-Employment Mobility. American Business Law Journal, 49: 1–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1714.2011.01128.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!