This article received the Holmes–Cardozo Award for Outstanding Submitted Conference Paper at the 2011 Annual Conference of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business. I would like to thank Judge Richard Arkow, Professors Robert Emerson, Mitchell Nathanson, and Jamie Prenkert, the participants at the Florida–Georgia Legal Studies Research Conference, and two anonymous reviewers for supplying helpful comments to earlier drafts of this article. All views expressed herein are, of course, my own.
In Defense of Baseball's Antitrust Exemption
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author American Business Law Journal © 2012 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 211–273, June 2012
How to Cite
Grow, N. (2012), In Defense of Baseball's Antitrust Exemption. American Business Law Journal, 49: 211–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1714.2012.01132.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!