I am grateful for the contributions of a variety of people. First, I owe a hearty thanks to Daniel Cahoy, Joan Gabel, Stephanie Greene, Ann Morales Olazábal, Robert Thomas, David Orozco, Norman Bishara, and Amy Sepinwall for helpful comments on a very early draft presented at the American Business Law Journal Invited Scholars Colloquium held at the 2010 Academy of Legal Studies in Business national conference in Richmond, Virginia. Additionally, I am grateful to my colleagues in the Kelley School's Department of Business Law and Ethics, who offered detailed, thoughtful feedback on a more evolved draft in the context of our department's faculty research workshop. Finally, the paper was improved in a variety of ways by the nimble editorial efforts of Robert Sprague. I am indebted to these generous and constructive scholars.
Physician-Owned Specialty Hospitals and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Health Care Reform at the Intersection of Law and Ethics
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author American Business Law Journal © 2012 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 369–417, June 2012
How to Cite
Perry, J. E. (2012), Physician-Owned Specialty Hospitals and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Health Care Reform at the Intersection of Law and Ethics. American Business Law Journal, 49: 369–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1714.2012.01135.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!