The Supreme Court as Prometheus: Breathing Life into the Corporate Supercitizen
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors American Business Law Journal © 2012 Academy of Legal Studies in Business
American Business Law Journal
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 507–556, September 2012
How to Cite
Sprague, R. and Wells, M. E. (2012), The Supreme Court as Prometheus: Breathing Life into the Corporate Supercitizen. American Business Law Journal, 49: 507–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-1714.2012.01138.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!